VP Bus Dev / Content Partner Manager at Opera Software
Thomas as hold several positions in the media and internet industry, working for almost 15 years with the transitions from the traditional offline to the fast moving consumer oriented online services business.
His major milestones in the industry are:
- 2010 - present: VP Bus Dev / Content Partner Manager at browser company Opera Software. Responsible for monetization of Opera browser across desktop/mobile/TV platform.
- 2009 - 10: CEO at MORE Mobile Relations, startup company owned by telecom operator Telenor engaging in mobile marketing
- 2001 - 09: Director at Mecom/Orkla Media, major North European newspaper and media group handling internet ventures, Direct Marketing and Partnership Sales
- 1994 - 2001: Client Manager at Gemini Consultant, major mgmt projects across Europe in Telecoms, Consumer Electronics, Media industry
- Educational degree: Diplom Wirtschafts Ingenieur from Karlsruhe University, Germany
Platinum Media Partners:
Digital Marketing and Innovation Stage Gold Sponsor, eCommerce Conference Gold Sponsor:
Digital marketing and innovation stage - Gold sponsor:
Free seminars Gold sponsor:
Official Transportation Partner:
Strategic industry partner:
Event technology partner:
Official interpreter partner:
Webit mobile app:
Strategic Event Organizational Partner for Turkey :
Reach business leaders and technology influen- cers at Webit Congress. Call Aniela Russeva at +359 896 662 788 or email
View a complete list of Web Congress contacts.