CEO and head of Digital @ INTREN Ltd
- MSc in Computer Engineering, Budapest University of Technology and Economies, 2002.
- CEU Business School MBA, 2009.
- Executive courses at Harvard Business School, 2009.
- Managed complex campaigns in foreign environments, experience in localization and custom made online branding.
- Responsible for the online strategy of multiple leading brands in Hungary, including Ferrero, Raiffeisen Bank, Heineken, Nescafé and METRO cash&carry.
- Balazs’s team is deeply involved in performance based campaigns, hardcore Analytics, online ad optimization and conversion boosting.
- Growing client base for social and mobile applications, including branded Facebook games, apps and ads.
- Regular speaker on professional conferences:
- Google Seminar Leader - official trainer since December, 2009.
- Participants on Balazs’s Google trainings: more than 200 persons by now.
- Google Certified Professional (GCP)
- Multiple appearances on “Think with Google” workshops.
- Professional supporting partner of Google and Budapest Bank’s development program for SMEs in 2011.
- Winner of Golden Like award for optimizing the social campaigns of Ferrero Hungary.
- Multiple winner of audience awards on SuperSocial 2011, Budapest.
Platinum Media Partners:
Digital Marketing and Innovation Stage Gold Sponsor, eCommerce Conference Gold Sponsor:
Digital marketing and innovation stage - Gold sponsor:
Free seminars Gold sponsor:
Strategic industry partner:
Official Transportation Partner:
Event technology partner:
Official interpreter partner:
Webit mobile app:
Strategic Event Organizational Partner for Turkey :
Reach business leaders and technology influen- cers at Webit Congress. Call Aniela Russeva at +359 896 662 788 or email
View a complete list of Web Congress contacts.