The Webit Ambassador Programme gathers together highly reputable professioanls with a profound knowledge, know-how and experience in the areas of Publishing, Digital marketing, advertising, sales, Social media and Public Relations in order to encourage the development of the digital industry of Central and Eastern Europe, endorsing and celebrating its effectiveness and creativity.
Webit Ambassador is a title given to up to 4 reputable and well known industry professionals within a country of the CEE region with a very active position promoting the growth of their country's interactive advertising markets and the Central & Eastern European digital industry in general. The Webit Ambassadors are to promote and protect the interests of the digital industry and to demonstrate its value through research and education.
The Webit Ambassador declares that shall dedicate personal time and resources to:
1. Promote the development the national and CE Europe's digital markets
2. Raise the public awareness about the digital industry issues
3. Actively participate in the process of benchmarking and development of digital industry of their countries in particular and in the CE Europe in general
4. Represent Webit among their networks and carry the industry event's messages out to the public.
5. Participate and endorse the education of the markets
The Webit Ambassador is recognized:
1. As one of the most influential professionals in the Central and Eastern European digital landscape
2. Widely endorsed and promoted throughout Europe and rest of the world
3. The Webit Ambassadors are frequently invited to moderate panel discussions at the events and can be found among the presenters of Webit Conferences in CEE Region.
Webit Ambassadors Program is promoting the IAB Europe's principles and objectives.
Only individuals may become Webit ambassadors.
The Webit Honorable Ambassadors Board is promoting the Webit Ambassadors by voting for each and every nomination from a country. The title Webit Ambassador is given to those up to four nominees who have received the possitive vote of all members of the Honorary Board.
If you need more information about Webit Ambassadors Programme, please feel free to contact us for more details.